Sahih Bukhari (Saheeh Al-Bukhari) is a collection of sayings and deeds of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh), also known as the Sunnah. The reports of the Prophet's (saw) sayings and deeds are called ahadeeth. Imam Bukhari lived a couple of centuries after the Prophet's (saw) death and worked extremely hard to collect his ahadeeth. Each report in his collection was checked for compatibility with the Qur'an, and the veracity of the chain of reporters had to be painstakingly established. Bukhari's collection is recognized by the overwhelming majority of the Muslim world to be one of the most authentic collections of the Sunnah of the Prophet(pbuh).
Bukhari (full name Abu Abdullah Muhammad bin Ismail bin Ibrahim bin al-Mughira al-Ja'fai) was born in 194 A.H. and died in 256 A.H. His collection of hadeeth is considered second to none. He spent sixteen years compiling it, and ended up with 2,602 hadeeth (9,082 with repetition). His criteria for acceptance into the collection were amongst the most stringent of all the scholars of ahadeeth.
- Topic wise Hadiths Categorised
- Create your Favourite Topic List
- Auto Book Marked (Last Read)
- In Arabic Lanugage
- Share Hadiths with Friends and Family
- Jump to Next and Previous Topic easily
- Fast, Easy and simple Navigation
- Stylish and beautiful Graphics
- Free App with Advertisement
- Offline App Working (Required Internet 1st time only
Note: This App is free and has banner ads, wall ads and exit app Ads.